So tomorrow marks the opening of the Tuesday night concerts at ArtPark, with none other than the Reverend Horton Heat. Alas, I had great plans to attend, but Knights of Columbus duties prevent me from doing so. Come to think of it, the last time I saw the Rev in Buffalo (what was the name of that place?), I came from a Knights function where I met the Bishop of Buffalo. So in one night not only did I meet the Bish, I saw the Rev. To say nothing of seeling the Legendary Shack Shakers.....how could one ever forget that!
We're getting ready for the wedding, coming sooner than we can believe it. Fresh coats of paint everywhere, new floor in the dining room (yes David, I did it myself!..well, with the help of my good friend Sam and his tools). Still don't have the bathroom done, but we're getting there. Looking forward to seeing friends and family.
Andy graduated from college, now has his Bachelor Degree in Media Production. Anybody need a sports writer, producer, on-air personality? He's ready willing and able. We're really proud of him!
So let's hear from you! What's going on? Yeah, I know I'm not on facebook, but let's hear from you.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment