Thursday, April 30, 2009

Florida Boothby Update

The school year will be wrapping up soon for the girls. Mike and I are very proud to announce that both Maria and Emma made honor roll. They really dug in this year and have made great strides in all their classes.
We recently visited Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida to celebrate their achievement and we had a blast. Maria and I even got first row on The Hulk. The weekend was exhausting but it recharged us for the homestretch.
I would like to let everyone know Mike has assumed a new roll in the family. He is now in charge of Bet Squelching Offenses. Officer Mike was on the case this week to settle a dispute between Lizabeth Cousins and Amanda Williams. He did research and amazing detective work even calling the church in Redwood, NY. Amanda was the clear winner and Officer Mike will be on the case until dear sweet Lillibeth coughs it up. 

Okay so that is all for now. We hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments: