Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blog Update

First of all, I am glad to hear that Katey is doing well! Thanks for the update, and give her a hug from everyone here in Jacksonville.
As for the blog, we have several family members already on board, but a lot who haven't responded or don't know about it yet. I sent about 30 emails out, and have about 8 people on as authors or who are just following the blog. Please let everyone know about it who you think might want to be involved.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Kira

2 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

Johnny & Patty,

Thank you for the update on Katie. We are all so glad to hear that she is on the mend. As much as we do love Saturn's I think we will pass on the opportunity.

Brother Joseph, thank you for emailing all the pictures from the dinner. I am sorry we weren't there to see everyone.

Happy New Year to all!! I hope 2009 is a healthy, happy year for everyone.

Love,

Susie

Joe Garrigan said...

First let me say that I am very happy to hear that Katie is back home.

Also thanks to Paddy for running a great get-together last week end.

Happy New Year and love to all/

Joseph